Oracle Buys FatWire Software
By: Bambi Staveley
Combination Creates the Most Comprehensive Web Experience Management Solution
Redwood Shores, CA – June 21, 2011
- Oracle today announced that it is has entered into an agreement to acquire FatWire Software (FatWire), a leading provider of web experience management solutions.
- Web experience management enables organizations to build and deploy a targeted and interactive online presence that optimizes the interactions companies have with their customers.
- Increasingly, more companies have come to rely on their web sites as the most important channel for communication, marketing, customer engagement and commerce.
- FatWire’s proven solutions provide organizations with the ability to deliver relevant customer content, build community engagement and drive site stickiness and loyalty.
- The acquisition of FatWire is expected to further extend Oracle’s technology and applications product offerings for customers seeking to build a unified customer experience across channels. It enables Oracle to provide a complete customer experience management solution that helps organizations drive customer retention and loyalty through improved online engagement – across web, mobile and social channels.
- FatWire complements Oracle’s leading technology products including Oracle Fusion Middleware, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, and Portal technology. It also complements Oracle’s leading application products including Oracle Customer Relationship Management and ATG Web Commerce.
- The transaction is expected to close mid-year 2011. Until the deal closes, each company will continue to operate independently. Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
For further information please visit www.oracle.com/fatwire
Released: Jun 21, 2011 09:28 PM
0 Comment(s) — Latest:None