Oracle OpenWorld a Success for User Groups
By: Scott Balthazor
Thanks to the members of the IOUC for ANOTHER stellar year with Oracle OpenWorld, JavaOne and Oracle Develop! Your support for the 2010 events was outstanding and we appreciate your efforts to make the week successful! The 2010 event was outstanding – better than ever – for the users groups:
- Users group Sunday – 137 sessions delivered by members of
- MySQL Sunday – what a day with over 1000 attendees and supported by ODTUG and IOUG!
- Standing Room Only session attendance at many users group sessions
- Users Group Pavilion – redesigned and well attended in Moscone West
- Java User Group Leaders area in the Mason Street Tent
- Over 120 sessions delivered by users group members during Oracle OpenWorld!
- Meetings, receptions, networking, planning and much more………
Thanks to you and your extended teams who made this experience one of the best ever! Indeed, we look forward to another success in 2011!
We hope to see many of you and your members at OpenWorld/JavaOne in Brazil and Beijing – December 2010!
Released: Nov 03, 2010 10:37 AM | Updated: Nov 04, 2010 01:47 PM
Keywords: Events | News | OpenWorld
0 Comment(s) — Latest:None